River Walks S01 complete (960p*540p, soft Eng subs)
- Category TV
- Type SVCD/VCD
- Language English
- Total size 5.3 GB
- Uploaded By ElsonRoa
- Downloads 46
- Last checked 4 hours ago
- Date uploaded 11 months ago
- Seeders 1
- Leechers 0
Infohash : 144E5C60EA269CB13337810A0BDD28C63E5E292D
River Walks S01 complete (960p*540p, soft Eng subs)
Well-known faces learn about local history on walks along iconic rivers
Father and daughter Stanley and Rachel Johnson, who both grew up in the Exe valley, walk the first 12 miles of this beautiful river. They start their journey from the headwaters high on Exmoor and finish in the picture-postcard village of Winsford.
Jemma Woodman takes a culinary tour of the beautiful River Dart, meeting those who get inspiration and food from this scenic part of the south west.
JB Gill takes a stroll along the River Stour. It runs from the Kent Downs, through chocolate-box villages, the cathedral city of Canterbury and on towards the Cinque Port of Sandwich and Pegwell Bay. Along the way he visits a grand house that is pictured on the £10 note, a giant crown carved in chalk on a hillside and a section of the river walk designed specifically for wheelchair users.
Olly Smith and his puppy Busby take an autumn walk along Hampshire's beautiful chalk stream river, the Itchen. The pair enjoy some of the many diversions and adventures the river offers, including wild swimming, fly-fishing and otter-spotting. They are joined by the Roamability ramblers on their mobility scooters for an accessible stretch of the riverbank and visit the oldest working watermill in the country that King Alfred himself would recognise. They learn about watercress farming and catch a steam train on the Watercress Line to a local brewery to try some of Hampshire's unique watercress ale.
A journey through some of the region's most glorious scenery - and most intriguing myths and snippets of history. But what's fact, and what's fiction? Broadcaster and rambler Stuart Maconie leads us down the River Hodder in the Forest of Bowland.
Kirsten O'Brien takes a 15-mile walk along the River Tees near Barnard Castle, exploring the history of Upper Teesdale. Kirsten meets some of extraordinary people who call its banks home and takes a wild swim in its white waters.
Kirsten begins her trek at South Gare near Redcar - a childhood playground for Kirsten and her brother - and then takes in High Force, Middleton in Teesdale and ancient Egglestone Abbey.
Along the way, she samples the local cheese, learns about the Dale's wildlife and meets an artist who specialises in canine portraits.
Sean Fletcher puts on his hiking boots and heads north east to walk the eight-mile route along the River Lea. He takes in the landmarks of an industrial past and discovers what the future holds for the river in this fast-growing part of the capital.
Blind adventurer Amar Latif takes us on a route along one of Yorkshire's most stunning river valleys. He abseils into a hidden gorge, canoes across a reservoir and meets the local llamas while following a riverside trail along the Nidd.
The Dove, The Soar and The Trent
Stand-up comedian Sindhu Vee explores the region's best river walks along the Dove, the Soar and the Trent.
Natural history presenter Miranda Krestovnikoff walks along the enchanting River Deben in Suffolk. From Sutton Hoo, famous for its archaeological treasures, to Ramsholt Quay on the coast, she walks past salt marshes, tidal lagoons and through wooded groves. Along the way she discovers the river's history and wildlife and meets the people whose lives are shaped by it.
Shobna Gulati takes a revealing stroll through Shropshire and Worcestershire beside our longest river.
These days this stretch of the river is tranquil and quiet. But once hundreds of boats served the industries which had grown up along its banks. For Shobna, it's a voyage of discovery, as the former star of Coronation Street finds out about a part of the country that's a world away from her native north west.
First broadcast: December 2010
Duration: 30 minutes per show
Torrent dead? Request reseed at 1337x.unproxy.info or torrentgalaxy.org - or ask at elsonroa at tutanota.com
- About this torrent.txt (3.9 KB)
- If this torrent is dead.txt (0.1 KB) River Walks River Walk River Lea
- River Walk River Lea.mp4 (356.6 MB)
- River Walk River Lea.srt (74.6 KB)
- River Walks River Deben.mp4 (358.8 MB)
- River Walks River Deben.srt (67.9 KB)
- River Walks River Stour.mp4 (358.6 MB)
- River Walks River Stour.srt (70.3 KB)
- River Walks River Tees.mp4 (358.9 MB)
- River Walks River Tees.srt (55.9 KB)
- River Walks The Dart.mp4 (1.1 GB)
- River Walks The Dart.srt (59.2 KB)
- River Walks The Dove the Soar and the Trent.mp4 (358.4 MB)
- River Walks The Dove the Soar and the Trent.srt (51.2 KB)
- River Walks The Exe.mp4 (359.2 MB)
- River Walks The Exe.srt (66.3 KB)
- River Walks The Hodder.mp4 (359.3 MB)
- River Walks The Hodder.srt (70.6 KB)
- River Walks The Itchen.mp4 (360.0 MB)
- River Walks The Itchen.srt (75.8 KB)
- River Walks The Nidd.mp4 (358.7 MB)
- River Walks The Nidd.srt (68.4 KB)
- River Walks The Severn.mp4 (1.1 GB)
- River Walks The Severn.srt (64.2 KB)
- Torrent Downloaded From 1337x.unproxy.info.txt (0.0 KB)
- [TGx]Downloaded from torrentgalaxy.org .txt (0.6 KB)